A unique property, child, family, pet-friendly!

Supermajutaja

Kogu elumaja, mille majutaja on Milton And Kandee

  1. 6 külalist
  2. 3 magamistuba
  3. 4 voodit
  4. 1 vannituba
Sobib suurepäraselt kaugtööks
Kiire wifi kiirusega 106 Mbit/s ja eraldi töökoht eraldi toas.
Milton And Kandee on Supermajutaja
Supermajutajad on kogenud ja kõrgelt hinnatud majutajad, kes on pühendunud külalistele suurepäraste majutusvõimaluste pakkumisele.
Suurepärane asukoht
100% hiljutistest külalistest andis sellele kohale 5-tärnilise hinnangu.

AirCover

Iga broneering sisaldab tasuta kaitset majutaja tühistamise, majutuskoha puuduste ja muude probleemide, näiteks saabumisega seotud probleemide eest.
Osa teavet on masintõlgitud.
[The price above now includes the local HOT and Venue Tax of 9%.] The upstairs living area has three small bedrooms, a bathroom with twin sinks, living room, pantry and kitchen in 425 sq. ft. with central heat and air. The house has undergone major renovations. Considerable effort has been made to make this house as child/family friendly as possible. Well trained pet(s) are welcome on a case-by-case basis. Contact us to confirm approval. Please see the below [Show More>] notes for tax info.

Majutuskoht
The partially finished basement has 424 sq. ft. with a wood burning fire place and is without central heat and air. We provide two electric heaters to take the chill off during the winter. It is typically cool in the summer.
It has lots of little amenities such as the 2nd fastest Wi-Fi the cable company provides (tested at 106mbps per Airbnb's speed app), twenty three (23) Over-The-Air (mostly High Def) TV English-speaking channels, three (3) ceiling fans, a camera security system with eleven (11) views that are viewable by the guest from the front room TV, new and updated furnishings, an attached garage, proximity to a well-maintained park with children’s playground equipment, and lots of parking.

As of September 2022, the city of Borger, Texas, where our Airbnb is located, is requiring us to collect a Hotel Occupancy Tax of 7% and a Venue Tax of 2% on our Airbnb's short-term rentals. The local hotels have been doing this for many years. Airbnb does not currently have a graceful and transparent way of doing this for each locality yet. Airbnb does collect the Hotel Occupancy taxes for each state, but just a mere 12 jurisdictions inside the state of Texas. There are 966 cities, 232 towns, and 22 villages in Texas. Airbnb does not collect for our small city. Their recommended interim solution is to declare this in the listing section above and apply the local taxes through the Resolution Center. For new-to-Airbnb guests this can be overwhelming. Kandee and I have elected to simply raise our room rates by the 7%+2% for a total of 9% which is reflected in our new prices. We manually pay the local taxes monthly ourselves.

Sinu magamiskoht

Magamistuba 1
1 lai kaheinimesevoodi
Magamistuba 2
1 üheinimesevoodi
Magamistuba 3
1 üheinimesevoodi

Millised mugavused sind ootavad

Köök
Kiire wifi – 106 Mbit/s
Eraldi tööruum
Territooriumil tasuta parkimine
Lemmikloomad on lubatud
50-tolline HDTV teenusega Amazon Prime Video, Fire TV
Tasuta pesumasin – hoones
Tasuta kuivati – hoones
Tsentraalne kliimaseade
Majutuskohas on turvakaamerad

7 ööd naabruskonnas Borger

12. okt 2022 - 19. okt 2022

4,96 out of 5 stars from 107 reviews

Puhtus
Täpsus
Suhtlus
Asukoht
Saabumine
Väärtus

Kus sa elama hakkad

Borger, Texas, Ameerika Ühendriigid

There is a well-maintained city park with children’s playground one block from the house and visible from the front porch of the house. It is visible on Google Maps in the 300 block of Butadieno Street.

Majutaja: Milton And Kandee

  1. Liitus detsember 2019. aastal
  • 107hinnangut
  • Isikusamasus on tuvastatud
  • Supermajutaja
  • Airbnb.org toetaja

Peatumise ajal

Both Kandee and I are semi-retired and are generally available. This is the only Airbnb that we own/operate. We will make every effort to make your stay an exceptional experience.

Milton And Kandee on Supermajutaja

Supermajutajad on kogenud ja kõrgelt hinnatud majutajad, kes on pühendunud külalistele suurepäraste majutusvõimaluste pakkumisele.
  • Vastamisprotsent: 100%
  • Vastamisaeg: tunni jooksul
Oma makse turvalisuse tagamiseks ära kunagi kanna raha üle ega suhtle väljaspool Airbnb veebisaiti või rakendust.

Vajalik teave

Majutuskoha reeglid

Saabumine: 15.00-23.00
Lahkumine: 12.00
Suitsetamine keelatud
Peod ja üritused keelatud
Lemmikloomad on lubatud

Tervis ja ohutus

Kehtivad Airbnb COVID-19 ohutusnõuded
Turvakaamera/salvestusseade Kuva rohkem
Vingugaasiandur
Suitsuandur

Tühistamise tingimused