Teenuse „Airbnb for Work“ ajutise broneerimisjuurdepääsu programm: tingimused külalistele
These terms supplement the Airbnb Terms to enable you to make one booking on Airbnb for travel in connection with the company (the “TBA Company”) identified in your Temporary Booking Access email invitation (“TBA Invite”). If you choose to use this option, you may make a booking on Airbnb for a trip that will be paid for by the TBA Company, subject to the conditions listed below. This feature is referred to as Temporary Booking Access (the “TBA Feature”). Each booking made using the TBA Feature is referred to as a “TBA Booking” in these terms.
The TBA Company has asked Airbnb to invite you to book a TBA Booking. If you decide to use the TBA Feature, the following terms will apply:
- Your TBA Booking information will be shared with the TBA Company (even if you decide to pay for the booking).
- In order to make a TBA Booking, you will need to be a registered Member of Airbnb. If you are not an existing Airbnb Member, by clicking the “Accept Invite” link, you will be directed to sign up for Airbnb.
- If you choose to make a TBA Booking, you will have access to make that booking from the date you receive the TBA Invite until the last date in the booking date range on the TBA Invite.
- Your TBA Invite includes rules for booking dates and amounts set by the TBA Company for your TBA Booking. You are responsible for following any travel policies and rules set by the TBA Company for this booking.
- This TBA Invite may only be used for one TBA Booking on Airbnb for a trip in connection with the TBA Company. If you make a TBA Booking in error or need to change or cancel your TBA Booking, you will need to contact the TBA Company or Airbnb’s customer support team.
- You may not book other Airbnb trips (work or personal) and charge the TBA Company.
Please be sure to indicate your stay is for work during checkout and choose the payment method that appears there if you want the TBA Company to pay for your TBA Booking.
Airbnb may modify these terms and conditions at any time. Any terms between you and the TBA Company are separate from these terms. If you do not want your reservation details for this trip to be shared with TBA Company, do not click on the “Accept Invite."