Sinu isikusamasuse kontrollimine
At Airbnb, we’re always working on making our community as secure as possible for everyone. By providing your identification info, you help build trust in the community. That’s why, before booking a stay or experience, or becoming a Host, we may ask for a government ID or have you confirm your legal name and add your address.
How it works
Hosts may ask their guests to provide a government ID in order to book their place or experience. And sometimes we’ll ask for an ID to help us check that someone is who they say they are. Whatever the reason, your ID will never be shared with anyone else who uses Airbnb.
Confirm your identity
When you’re asked to confirm your identity, you’ll need to add either your legal name and address, or submit a photo of your government ID. This could be a driver’s license, passport, identity card, or visa. If you need to come back and finish confirming your identity later, that’s fine, you can pick up where you left off.
Sometimes, we’ll ask you to take a new photo of yourself. This is different from your profile photo, which you may also be asked to provide.
Please be aware that completing this process isn’t an endorsement of any Host or guest, a guarantee of someone’s identity, or an assurance that interacting with them will be safe. Always use your own best judgment, and follow our safety tips for guests and Hosts.
Other ways we verify your identity
In some cases, you may not need to add a government ID. We’ll confirm you’re really you when you add your legal name and address (this should match where you get banking documents or utility bills). We’ll match this information with secure third-party databases.
What gets shared with your Host
We never share your ID with anyone else who uses Airbnb. We do not provide Hosts with the photo of your ID, the photo you take of yourself as part of ID verification, or your address.
However, we do share:
- The first name on your ID
- Whether you’re over or under 25 years old
- Whether your ID has been successfully added
- Your profile photo and profile name
Learn more about privacy and how we use photo matching to help keep our community secure.
Storing and removing the photo of your ID
We recommend not removing the photo of your ID. If you do, any upcoming reservations will be canceled. You can, however, remove the photo of your ID 90 days after you complete your most recent booking. Go to Personal info in your Account Settings. Next to Government ID, select Remove.
One last thing, sometimes, we may use ID info to run background checks.
How long it takes to verify
The verification process may take up to 24 hours, but sometimes will be approved within a few hours. You can check your verification status on your profile in your Account Settings.
- KülalineKuidas esitada isikutunnistustSa võid oma isiku kinnitamiseks esitada kas oma ametliku nime ja aadressi või fotoga isikutunnistuse.
- KülalineKinnitamiseks sobivad isikutunnistuse tüübidSinu isikutunnistus peab olema ametlik isikutunnistus (mitte õpilaspilet või raamatukogu, jõusaali jne kaart), millel on esitatud sinu foto.
- KülalineMis juhtub, kui sinu isikutunnistust kontrollitakseKui profiilil on märge „Isikusamasus kontrollitud“, tähendab see, et isik on oma isikutunnistuse lisanud. See aitab meil hoida Airbnb turval…