Kogu loft · 3 külalist · 1 voodi · 1 vannituba
The Loft Suzie in a peaceful gardenOur loft is completely independent in our property. It consists of a ground floor with bathroom and dressing room, upstairs open space, very large with a double bed on a wooden platform, a bathroom with shower, and a comfortable sofa 90cm ...
You can enjoy the tranquility of our garden, the hut on stilts and the playground for children.
Our loft is located in a village with a beautiful castle and a forest within walking distance to the boardwalk, many walking and cycling. Less than 3 km, a leisure center with swimming pool, paddle boats, waterslides ... and indoor pool with waterslide, you can rent canoes on the lake or river. A mountain bike circuit of 43 km through our village.
- 10 minutes from Châteaudun castle, caves, natural history museum, big medieval festival "Frequently Asked wool" the first weekend of July every year.
- A 50km from the historic center of Chartres and its famous cathedral, illumination of the city and its monuments from April to September.
- At 1 pm the castles of the Loire: Chambord, Chenonceau, Chaumont sur Loire, the Clos Lucé, where Leonardo da Vinci lived in Amboise and many others.
- 1 hour from Blois with its castle and house of magic.
- At 1:30 Beauval Zoo in St Aignan.
- 1 h of attraction Papéa Le Mans-city park.
- 1h30 from Paris.